Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kalamunda Village Market 2nd May 2009

I'll be having another market stall at the
Kalamunda markets on Saturday the 2nd May.
I'm in the process of making some more beautiful items that will be for sale.
I'm making some gorgeous mirrors including 2 heavy cast iron shabby mirrors on stands, absolutely stunning. The mirrors themselves retailed for $140 and I'l be selling them ar
ound the $170 mark with my mosaic detail added so I think that's a great price for something so unique and beautiful. I only have 2 of these mirrors and can't get anymore so if you're interested get there early or you'll miss out.
I'm also hoping to make some more girly fufu frames, I had a couple at my last stall and they were a hit, could have sold them a few times over. Just goes to show if you see something you like, snap it up before someone else does.
These are 2 of the mirrors that I've been working on. They're both at the 'to be grouted' stage.
This one is my favourite (looks so much nicer in person, photos never do them justice)
And I thought I'd do something in torquoise blue n whiteHope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey , I just found your blog through the craft forum . What beautiful pieces , I especially love the tray .

    ReplyDelete