Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Shabby violin is finally finished! YAY!!

Tonight I finally finished my violin. I grouted it this afternoon with my trademark pink grout and added the final finishing touches to it tonight while watching Poirot.
It's had it's final polish and is ready to go to it's new home (wherever that may be). It's going to be so hard to part with this piece when I have to, I've put a lot of hard work and lots of love into it and I really have enjoyed creating it. It's my masterpiece.

Now I have some mirrors, a couple of mosaic pictures to do and maybe some of my teacup pincushions and faux cakes to make for my next market stall in 3 weeks. Better get cracking!
SOLD, THANK YOU!


3 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning. Thank you for introducing yourself in the craft forum or I would never have found your lovely blog.

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful piece of work!!
    Just popped by from SCC.

    Love and blessings
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stunning is that!!!!!!!! WOW well done honey...... off for another drool. :-)

    ReplyDelete