Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Linda's Pretties

My sister Linda has made some lovely quilts, clothe dolls and pomanders which I've just listed on my website shabbygirlmosaics
They are listed on the "Linda's Pretties" page.

As for me, I'm still to get any more of my treadle done as I've been busy updating my website and trying to get some things done around the house. I'll update with more photos of it when I manage to get some more done.
I also have a commision so that will slow me up a bit too. I have another one of the cast iron mirrors on a stand that a lady has asked me to do in greens so I'll have to get started on that in the next few days too.
I'm looking forward to it too but I have to go shopping for some green china, it's a colour that I love but don't have much luck in finding.
Wish me luck in my search!

(((hugs)))


4 comments:

  1. Good luck in the hunt Honey, i hope you find what your looking for. :-)

    Linda's pretties are soooooo Pretty. :-)

    Loveand hugs honey. Mwah X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sister's work. makes me want to make dolls again.
    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretend your looking for red and all you see is green , LOL .

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh love 'em to bits...there gorge!!

    ReplyDelete