Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My favourite mosaic tile maker in the universe is...

Carol Kent of CMKSculptures!!! She makes THE most STUNNING tiles, birds, cherubs, 3D roses, sculptures and mosaics.
I've bought a lot of stuff from her in the past and I have never been disapointed. I'm always so full of excitement when I know some goodies are on there way from Carol which is the state I'm in now as I've just put in another huge order (hope my hubby doesn't see the statement - gulp!)
I met her through Ebay when I bought my first lot from her back in March or April last year. Her service is always second to none, friendly, helpful, great communication and super fast delivery. I get most of my orders in just over a week, not bad for saying they travel over 15000 kms to get here from the US. She's also more than happy to try and oblige with custom orders, just let her know what it is you want and she'l do her very best to fulfill your wishes.
I love using her tiles and cherubs in my mosaics, I usually include something of Carols into my creations as they add a special little something to my pieces.
All of Carols tiles have a bright and glossy finish to them and they are grout friendly so no worries there.
You can find her beautiful creations here at Ebay, Etsy and Artfire and you can also check out all of her beautiful mosaics and other goodies here on Flickr
I hope you can make some time to go and check out Carols beautiful creations, happy browsing!

2 comments:

  1. Great praise , I'll be sure to check her out , thanks for telling us .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, I love her beautiful focals and her other creations. She is fabulous. I just started a mosaic shelf, the heart focal was created by her.

    Your creations are very lovely too! Love the violin and bow, and the darling birdhouse on the pedestal. Love your color combinations, simply lovely.

    Hope you don't mind that I've added you too ;-)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete