Monday, June 1, 2009

Mosaic rings and pendants.

These are my latest creations. I love to try something different and I'm so glad that I gave these a try. They're definately going to be a regular line of mine that's for sure. I loved making them and I love the end result even more.
I've used vintage china, glass, millefiori and jewellery findings all set into silver tone pewter bases. The rings are adjustable.
The pendants will be finished off with a black velvet cord which are on there way in the post.
The rings measure aprox 2.5cm x 2.5cm
Round pendants aprox 3cm
Heart pendants aprox 5cm x 3cm
Click on photo to see it in a larger size.
If you're interested in purchasing any of these please contact me via my website


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pendents!!! ciao!! one kiss from Roma!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous and what special and beautiful designs, I reckon you shall sell out in no time, clever you :)

    Hugs

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!
    Mary, I certainly hope they sell out, then I can make more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning jewellery.
    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete