Thursday, August 13, 2009

The gorgeous Michelle of Ibreak4glass
sent me this award, thanks so much Michelle, you're a sweety!

I now have to list 5 things that I love, you will see that I am a woman of simple pleasures and it really doesn't take much to make me happy.

  • I love my little boy, he is the love of my life along with his Daddy, my wonderful hubby.
  • I love mosaicing, mind you that's been put on the backburner for a little while because of my new love listed next (if only I had an extra 10hrs a day!).
  • I love scrapbooking both on my own in the evenings and also with my scrapbooking friends from playgroup.
  • I love time to myself, I think I would go mad if I didn't get at least an hour (preferably 3 or 4 hrs but hey, I'll take what I can get) to myself each day.
  • I love going on camping holidays and day trips with my wonderful family
I could add a few more but I had to keep it to 5 and I thought my Faith goes without saying so I didn't add that to my list so there it is, short and sweet.

Now to share this wonderful award with 10 other Bloggers that I enjoy checking in on

CMKSculptures
Lavender Hill Studio
Mary Poppins

Enchanted Rose Studio
Teacups and Ponies
Pretty In Pink
Country Heart & Home
Pretty Vintage
Painting New Memories

Tozz's Corner


3 comments:

  1. ooooh thanks hun thats so lovely of you, If its ok with you I will pick it up early next week as I have a rocking chair on Ebay that I have madeover and blogged about and its time on Ebay is up Sunday @ 8-00pm so will add to that blog with the winninig bid...if anyone bothers to actually bid lol
    Thanks again Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohooo thank you, what a lovely award and congratulations to you :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tracey! I just saw you message on flickr. I live in Perth too! Great to see another shabby chic lover in Perth!

    ReplyDelete