Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For sale - Shabby Chic Mosaic Birdhouse

This is one of the most gorgeous birdhouses that has been made with love and care. (the other most gorgeous one is also listed hehe)

I had the birdhouses handmade for me by a very clever man that I met on Ebay and then I set to beautifying them.

I have used lots of lovely china and glass to adorn this very unique bird 'home', it's way too beautiful to be called just a house.

I topped it off with lovely porcelain china roses that have been upcycled from other ornaments and the little bird was made by CMKsculptures in the US.
I added some pretty pink acrylic bead fringing along the side edges and sat the whole thing on a beautiful pedistal adorned with flowers, pearls and a cute little glass lady bird.
I also added a sweet butterfly to the front and another little butterfly on the roof.


Measurements -34.5cm high (top of bird), 20cm at widest point, 15cm deepest point.

Please note that the 1st photo, the one with 4 images was taken before I added the pearls on the base and the butterfly on the front. The other photos show it completed.

If you would like more photos, please email me and I'l be more than happy to send your more photos.

Due to its size this cannot be posted plus the fact that I would be devastated if anything were to happen to it.
Pick up is from Gooseberry Hill WA.
Delivery may be arranged to some metro areas for a fee.


Come on a grab yourself a stunning piece for your home.

I have lots of other beautiful shabby chic mosaics and also mosaic and cameo jewellery for sale too.

$150 AUD

No comments:

Post a Comment